We offer a number of tree services in Berkshire including:
Tree pruning and shaping
Not only does this ensure that your garden looks fantastic, tree pruning also:
- Gets rid of any dead or damaged branches
- Reduces the height of trees, allowing for more sunlight to enter your garden
- Removes lower branches which could cause obstructions or be dangerous to passers-by
- Thins out the top of trees, allowing for new growth and improved air circulation
- Provides an attractive finish
Tree surgery is dangerous and shouldn’t be carried out by just anyone. As well as working with potentially lethal equipment such as chainsaws, more often than not, we’re also dealing with diseased trees. We carry out a number of jobs which should only ever be completed by a qualified tree surgeon.
Increases the clearance between ground level and the lower branches. This allows access beneath the tree, clears sight lines, improves views and allows light to penetrate the ground.
Allows more light through to the crown without altering the shape or size of the tree. Any branches which are crossing or rubbing will also be removed as will any diseased wood.
This is a more extensive form of pruning and will reduce the weight of any potentially dangerous limbs, fix a tree that has become misshapen following a storm for example and prevent trees from obstructing or damaging buildings or overhead power lines.
A regular pruning service which helps to maintain the specific height of a tree.
We can remove unwanted trees in a safe and controlled manner.
We can trim hedges down to a specific height or shape. We also offer on-site logging, tree protection and renovation, root feeding, bracing, cabling and propping.
We can dispose of dead, diseased or dangerous trees.
Other services we offer include:
- Stump grinding and removal
- Tree dismantling
- Site clearance
- Fencing (domestic and livestock)
- Lawn mowing
- Patio and decking
- General garden maintenance
- Commercial estate maintenance
- 24/7 emergency tree works